In the event of illness, the doctor is always available on your mobile phone. Even at night and on weekends.
Contacting your doctor with the app
Medical advice and treatment by phone, video and medical chat 24/7
Receive your medical certificates and prescriptions
Access your personal treatment plan with the app
You can choose your doctor spoken langaues
Find a doctor specialist free in your area
Connect wearables, apps and sensors
Rate and review doctors and clinics , healthcare centers
Take your doctor with you in Vacations
We're there for you wherever you need us.
No more long waiting times in a crowded practice: with the alloMed, our doctors come to you at your home or office – or even on vacation. Our team of doctors provides you with expert and straightforward advice via the app, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Book your doctor's consultation easily with the app - immediately and up to 48 hours in advance.
- When booking an appointment, you can upload photos, videos or sound recordings if necessary and send them to us securely with the appointment booking.
- The doctor will contact you punctually at the agreed date and time.
- On request, the doctor will issue a medical certificate or a prescription (e.g. for medications or physiotherapy).
- You'll receive the medical certificate and prescription directly on the Medgate App after the consultation with the doctor.
- You'll receive your personal treatment plan via the Medgate App straight after your consultation with the doctor. So you'll have all the information about your recommended treatment at hand.
- As someone insured with a Telmed model, you can also adapt your treatment plan directly in the app (e.g. for a referral).
- Need to visit your family doctor or arrange a teleconsultation? Enter your symptoms in the App and receive a recommendation straight away. You’ll save time and costs.
- As an insured person in a Telmed model, you can also change your treatment plan directly in the app (e.g. for a referral).
- If you have symptoms that suggest a respiratory disease, AI initiates a diagnostic respiratory test (ResAppDx). You just cough into the microphone of your smartphone: the app analyzes your cough and sends the results to the treating Medgate physician.
- Create profiles for yourself and your family in the app.
- Store secure information on allergies, medication, etc. so that your attending doctor is informed about this before the teleconsultation.
- Make a note of your personal favorite doctors so that you can book the next teleconsultation directly with them.
- Connect your wearables, apps or sensors with the Medgate App and make your health data available to our doctors.
- Our physicians can incorporate your health data during a teleconsultation (if medically appropriate), which will enable them to provide you with even better advice and medical care.
- You’ll have a practical overview of all your health data in the Medgate App.
- Medgate has considerable expertise thanks to 20 years of experience in telemedicine.
- You'll be advised and treated by experienced doctors with training in telemedicine.
- Medical consultations at Medgate are recognized by all Swiss health insurers (teleconsultations are billed to the health insurance company in the same way as a visit to a practice, according to the procedures for statutory benefits).
Experience the doctor’s digital visit on video
Download allolMed now to have it handy in case of emergency.
alloMed is a medical product that gives you access to our telemedicine and digital health services. You can use these services for yourself and your children. alloMed offers a patient-specific benefit in the form of a recommendation for a consultation with an appropriate service provider (alloMed or family doctor) as well as an indication of the consultation’s urgency. This is based on the symptoms entered and the profile data. You can also store your health data and connect wearables, apps or sensors to alloMed.
alloMed also has the advantage that you can book an appointment for a teleconsultation easily and directly online. You can choose either a telephone or a video consultation. You can also request any documents that you need (such as a medical certificate or a treatment plan) directly and securely with alloMed. with alloMed our doctors come to your home, office or even where you are on vacation. Our team of doctors provides you with expert and straightforward advice via our services, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
You can connect your wearables, apps or sensors to alloMed to make your recorded health data available to our doctors. They can view your data during a teleconsultation and treat you even better based on your additional health information. The data will be used in your treatment if our doctors consider that it makes sense from a medical viewpoint and if it contributes to your high-quality treatment. This also gives you an overview of all the health data in your alloMed records.
Telemedicine can often find a solution to your medical concerns. alloMed uses telemedicine to complete medical treatment of its patients in about half of its cases. You can contact us by phone or with the App – alloMed’s medical services are the same either way.
During development of alloMed, great care was taken to ensure that the App complies with the latest regulations on data protection. All data are encrypted and all transmitted information is protected. The data in the App is also protected from third-party access by a password. The user must also identify himself with an ID card and an insurance card in order to access all the features of the App.
The App must be connected to the Internet in order to function correctly. The response and loading times depend on your subscription and the volume of data.
You can log in to any device with your username and password to access your data. Don’t forget to register your new telephone number if it has changed.
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service Center from Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. and 1.30 p.m. – 5 p.m. on 061 377 88 28 or via the chat function on the website.
The App user pays the cost of the data transfer. Please note that higher fees may apply if you use the device while you’re abroad. Find out more about roaming tariffs from your telephone service provider.
We recommend that you update the operating system of your smartphone and use the latest version of alloMed. If you activate the automatic update option, you’ll always have the latest version of the App. If a problems persists, please contact our customer service.
Medical care is more personal if you communicate via video. This also makes it easier for our doctors to diagnose certain medical concerns with a video consultation.